Under One Roof
A forum for business leaders, elected officials, industry professionals and non profits to focus our business leaders on strategies and solutions for responding to today’s two most critical areas; housing and employment. The Employer Assisted Housing (EAH) Forum will bring together professionals, opinion leaders, business owners, human resource managers and members of the media to engage in a comprehensive conversation about how to stabilize and strengthen the housing sector; using the EAH program to encourage sustainable home ownership in work proximate neighborhoods needing stabilization. EAH as an employee benefit has demonstrated improvements to a company’s retention and recruitment efforts for little to no capital investment by the employer. Employees who own their own homes nearer to their work stay with a company longer, are more productive with less absences and have more stable home lives.
We will utilize partners in the community and work with other sectors to bring together the stakeholders addressing the housing needs in our local community.
Our goal is to enlist additional employer sponsor’s of the EAH program
•Local businesses and corporations,
•Gaming and industry leaders ( (Human Resources Managers)
•Local, State and Federal elected officials who have declared their support of the EAH program
•Nevada and Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
•HOPE HOME FOUNDATION and other local non profits providing services
Evergreen Home Mortgage
•Members of the EAH Task Force
When: Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, 6671 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 300, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2012
Last updated Jan. 5, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.