The Social Register of Las Vegas Meeting of the Minds
Enjoy cocktails and a gourmet dinner prepared by Canyon Gate Country Club's Executive Chef while networking with top executives and business owners. Every member in attendance will have the opportunity to give a personal business presentation. This is an opportunity to present your company to a group of high level professionals, people who are your peers, and the individuals that you want to do business with.
Business Attire Required. Seating is limited, so advance reservations are required to confirm availability and attendance.
Member Participation Fee: $45 per person all inclusive*
Guest of Members/Non-Members Participation Fee: $55 per person all inclusive*
*Wine/Cocktails are Cash Only
Members and guests not giving at least 48 hours cancellation notice will be charged full participation fee.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Canyon Gate Country Club, 2001 Canyon Gate Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $45 - $55
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2012
Last updated Jan. 24, 2012
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.