The Social Register of Las Vegas Business Networking Event presented by Marcia Hopper and Club Sport
The monthly Business Networking Events are an exceptional opportunity to expand your network, and establish or cultivate valuable relationships with numerous high level executives and business owners of the Las Vegas community. Guests can enjoy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar, plus have the chance to win door prizes. SRLV members in attendance will also receive a complimentary Business Networking Roster via email the day of the event. Advance reservations required. Don't forget to bring lots if business cards, brochures and/or product samples.
The participation fee for member and guest of members is waived.
Non-members participation fee is $15 in advance or $20 at the door.
When: Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Club Sport
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2012
Last updated Jan. 5, 2012
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.