Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia: The Impending Tsunami
Dr. Upinder Singh, MD, FACP, a well-regarded expert on Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, will be presenting at Heritage Springs Assisted Living & Memory Care located at 8720 W. Flamingo Rd. on February 28, 2012 at 6pm. The topic will be: Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia: The Impending Tsunami. The presentation is open to the public. Also available is a 1-hour CEU credit for Nurses and C N A’s. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend to learn more about this debilitating disease. RSVP’s are requested: Please phone: (702) 360-6023.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Heritage Springs Assisted Living and Memory Care, 8720 W. Flamingo Rd.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2012
Last updated Feb. 28, 2012
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.