Black History Month Festival
Commemorating the contributions of African-Americans to Southern Nevada's history and culture, the Springs Preserve presents its annual Black History Month Festival. This family-friendly event includes a children's film festival and art competition exhibit, historic black Las Vegas photography exhibit, arts and crafts, face painting, carnival games, fire truck tour, live entertainment, food and craft vendors.
When: Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 5, 2012
Last updated Feb. 24, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino