Where else would country music giant Mickey Gilley perform any of his 17 number one songs or 39 top ten country hits, but Treasure Island – home to his namesake Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ. The living legend performs in the intimate Treasure Island Ballroom and share stories of his Urban Cowboy days as well as the auspicious Mickey Gilley Theatre in Branson, MO.
When: Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, 3300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $59
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 15, 2012
Last updated Feb. 15, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino