Gordon Silver Estate Planning Seminar
Gordon Silver is offering a seminar to provide attendees with information on estate planning, probate and guardianship before tax season. The presentation will cover key components of comprehensive estate plans including: wills, trusts and powers of attorney. Presenters will also discuss guardianship issues; the probate process, trust and guardianship litigation.
To RSVP for the event, contact Diane DeWalt at (702) 796-5555 or email@example.com. Please RSVP by February 10, 2012 as space is limited.
When: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy. Las Vegas, Nev. 6th floor
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 26, 2012
Last updated Jan. 26, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.