The Social Register of Las Vegas Business Workshop- Interactive Facebook Workshop
Guest speaker Debbie Harris of Performance Intermedia will speak on the building of successful companies starting with a focused and inspired mind. Learn more by participating in this monthly Workshop Series that includes a light lunch.
Member Participation Fee: complimentary including a light lunch
Guest of Members/Non-Members Participation Fee: $20 per person including a light lunch
Business Attire Required. Seating is limited, so advance reservations are required to confirm availability and attendance.
Members and guests not giving at least 48 hours cancellation notice will be charged full participation fee.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: One Queensridge Place
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 26, 2012
Last updated Jan. 26, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.