23rd Annual ‘Splendor in the Glass’ Wine & Beer Tasting
Southern Nevada Public Television (SNPT) will host its 23rd annual "Splendor in the Glass" wine & beer tasting event from 3 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, February 11, at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton). The event benefits programming and community outreach initiatives for Vegas PBS.
Guests will be treated to offerings from 60 wineries and breweries, fine food, a live wine auction, silent auction and sounds from a jazz quintet.
This year’s event will feature a special guest appearance by renowned chef and 11-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Chef Julian Serrano. His local restaurants, Picasso at Bellagio and Julian Serrano at Aria, are world-renowned and favorites of visitors and locals alike.
Tickets are $75 for advance purchase and $90 the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased online at VegasPBS.org/winetasting and at all Lee’s Discount Liquor, Total Wine & More and Whole Foods Market locations.
Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada secured the vintners and brewers offering their wines and beers for the attendees to sample. Tony Goitia of Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada will lead the live auction for many fine wines and wine accessories. Event sponsors include Cashman Equipment Company, McDonald Carano Wilson, LLP, Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, NV Energy and Wells Fargo.
Guests must be 21 years or older to attend. For more information on "Splendor in the Glass" Wine & Beer Tasting event, please call 702-799-1010 ext. 5361.
When: Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton)
Cost: $75 - $90
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 19, 2012
Last updated Jan. 19, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.