Las Vegas-based jam/prog band Moksha is touring in support of their current album, Here to Go. They'll do a hometown gig at the LVCS featuring a backing horn section including Hieroglyphics Ensemble jazz fusionist Peter Apfelbaum on saxophone, Jen Hartswick of Trey Anastasio Band/70 Volt and sax player Skerik, who has toured with Les Claypool, Roger Waters, Pearl Jam, R.E.M., Bonnie Raitt and more.
When: Friday, Feb. 3, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Country Saloon, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 2, 2012
Last updated Feb. 2, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.