NYE at Orleans
Big Al’s Comedy Club transforms into Big Al’s Dance Club on New Year’s Eve, featuring DJ Dezie from 9 p.m. - 2:45 a.m. Tickets are $29.95 per person and include two drinks, bar snacks, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. Over in the Orleans Mardi Gras Ballroom, enjoy a free early evening show with vocalist Lisa Smith from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Later in the evening, groove with Disco Inferno from 10 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. Tickets are $75 per person and include an open bar, hor d’oeurves, party favors and a midnight champagne toast.
When: Monday, Dec. 31, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $75
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 27, 2012
Last updated Dec. 27, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.