Atomic Blast New Year’s Eve Bash
Gold Spike turns back the clock to the Atomic Era with its '50s and '60s inspired Atomic Blast New Year’s Eve Bash. Enjoy music form that era including rock 'n roll, motown, swing, and Rat Pack lounge music with the help of DJ Lucky LaRue. Guests can enjoy $5 Atomic Cold War Cocktails.
When: Monday, Dec. 31, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Gold Spike, 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2012
Last updated Dec. 26, 2012
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (1 Comment)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.