Rita transitioned from Broadway dancer to stand-up comedian in her early twenties. After performing all over the world, she decided to make Las Vegas her permanent base in 2000. She has since become the longest-running solo comedy show in Las Vegas history. A bestselling author, Rita has written four books and collaborates with her writer/producer husband Martin Bergman, developing and selling movie and television scripts in Hollywood.
When: Friday, Dec. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $109
Age limit: All ages
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted Jan. 20, 2011
Last updated May 17, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.