Santa and the Shipwreck
Santa is making his list and checking it twice and so far has found naughty sharks, a rare Komodo Dragon and piranhas. Throughout the month of December at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, children can share their last-minute holiday wishes with Mr. Claus in the aquarium’s shipwreck exhibit. With each paid admission, children 12 and under will receive a complimentary candy cane and a photograph with Santa. Santa Jaws will make his rounds at the exhibit as well. The exhibit is open from 10 a.m- 10 p.m. but Santa will only be there until 4 p.m.
When: Monday, Dec. 24, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Dec. 7, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.