Children's holiday baking class
Chef Megan Romano of Chocolate & Spice Bakery hosts her first cooking class for children, inviting young chefs to participate in a cookie-decorating session. Chef Romano will lead the group through a hands-on class where children will design holiday sugar cookie cutouts and ginger bread ornaments to take home. The event costs $25 per child and will include treats and refreshments. Children must be 4 years or older, and parents must be present for the duration of the class. To sign up or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 7293 West Sahara Avenue
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Dec. 5, 2012
Last updated Dec. 5, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.