The Venetian and The Palazzo present the third annual Festivino, a celebration of Bordeaux during their Winter in Venice event. On Saturday, December 15, from 7 to 9 p.m., The Palazzo kicks off Festivino with an event starting with a Bordeaux glass of sparkling Gerard Bertrand Cremant Rosé upon entry plus wines and appetizers throughout the night. Guests can learn about the wines from master sommeliers by the Waterfall Atrium of The Palazzo, decked out in winter décor. Tickets are $40 for general admission and $35 for Grazie members. Pinot Brasserie and Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro will offer $75 prix fixe menus with Bordeaux pairings throughout the month.
When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $75
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 6, 2012
Last updated Dec. 6, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino