NFR tailgate, drink specials and concerts
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino celebrates NFR with tailgating parties, entertainment, autograph signings and food and drink specials. The NFR Tailgate in the Harmon parking lot runs from 3 p.m. - midnight Dec. 6 – 9 and Dec. 13 – 15. The event features entertainment for all ages with performances on the Cooper Tires stage by duet CJ Simmons (Dec. 6 – 9) and country rock band Cash Presley (Dec. 6 – 9, 13 – 15). Autograph signing sessions will be held with riders Cody Whitney from 10:30 - 11:30 p.m. Dec. 7 and Steve Woolsey from 10 - 11 p.m. Dec. 13. Guests can dine on hot dogs and chili dogs while sipping beverages from a two-story Anheuser Bush bar.
Drink specials include buckets of Bud Light for $20, shot kickers with any drink or beer purchase for $5 and a shot or drink of Crown Royal or Jim Beam for $6. Guests will also be able to participate in drawings on exclusive prizes including western wear from Pinto Ranch at Fashion Show Mall and a grand prize package for the StageCoach Country Festival 2013.
Inside at Vinyl, concertgoers can enjoy free shows including country western band Cletus & Mexican Sweat at 9 p.m. Dec. 6 –7, southern rockers Thrillbilly Deluxe at 9 p.m. Dec. 9 and country crooner Derryl Perry at 10 p.m. Dec. 10 – 13.
When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 10, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.