Santa and the Shipwreck
Santa is making his list and checking it twice and so far has found naughty sharks, a rare Komodo Dragon and piranhas. Throughout the month of December at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, children can share their last-minute holiday wishes with Mr. Claus in the aquarium’s shipwreck exhibit. With each paid admission, children 12 and under will receive a complimentary candy cane and a photograph with Santa. Santa Jaws will make his rounds at the exhibit as well. The exhibit is open from 10 a.m- 10 p.m. but Santa will only be there until 4 p.m.
When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Dec. 7, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.