Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone
The “Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone,” located at the Central, MGM Grand's entertainment bar, will provide fans a free party nightly. Activities include free concerts, live music, dancing, Bailey Hats Burlesque performances, drink specials, fashion shows and giveaways including a nightly drawing to win a saddle by Cactus Saddlery saddle. WNFR contestants, including nine-time All-Around World Champion Trevor Brazile, also will make nightly appearances. Brazile will host his official World Championship After-Party Saturday, Dec. 15, starting at 9 p.m.
Country music duo LoCash Cowboys will perform Dec. 7 and 8 at 11 p.m. Lee Brice, known for hits including “A Woman Like You” and “Hard To Love,” will close MGM Grand’s WNFR festivities with a performance Dec. 15 at 11 p.m.
When: Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 4, 2012
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
- Vitor Belfort, Jacare Souza treat Brazilian fans to special night at UFC on FX 8
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.