The Swingin' Pedestrians at The Freakin' Frog
The new house band at The Freakin' Frog, The Swingin' Pedestrians, will now be performing every second Wednesday so come grab a beer and see what all the fuss is about.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Freakin' Frog, 4700 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 13, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.