NFR drink specials
Tacos & Tequila inside Luxor celebrates National Finals Rodeo with food and drink specials through Saturday, Dec. 15. Monday - Friday from 2 - 6 p.m., NFR enthusiasts can enjoy a selection of half-priced T&T appetizers including guacamole, queso fundido, nachos, quesadillas, chicken tamales and tostadas, beef flautas and corn on the cob. Drink specials include $5 Dos Equis, Jose Cuervo shots, well drinks, sangria and house red and white wine and $18 buckets of Sol. There will also be a beer and shot cart featuring Coors and specialty Sweet Home Rodeo shots.
When: Monday, Dec. 10, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 4, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.