NFR tailgate, drink specials and concerts
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino celebrates NFR with tailgating parties, entertainment, autograph signings and food and drink specials. The NFR Tailgate in the Harmon parking lot runs from 3 p.m. - midnight Dec. 6 – 9 and Dec. 13 – 15. The event features entertainment for all ages with performances on the Cooper Tires stage by duet CJ Simmons (Dec. 6 – 9) and country rock band Cash Presley (Dec. 6 – 9, 13 – 15). Autograph signing sessions will be held with riders Cody Whitney from 10:30 - 11:30 p.m. Dec. 7 and Steve Woolsey from 10 - 11 p.m. Dec. 13. Guests can dine on hot dogs and chili dogs while sipping beverages from a two-story Anheuser Bush bar.
Drink specials include buckets of Bud Light for $20, shot kickers with any drink or beer purchase for $5 and a shot or drink of Crown Royal or Jim Beam for $6. Guests will also be able to participate in drawings on exclusive prizes including western wear from Pinto Ranch at Fashion Show Mall and a grand prize package for the StageCoach Country Festival 2013.
Inside at Vinyl, concertgoers can enjoy free shows including country western band Cletus & Mexican Sweat at 9 p.m. Dec. 6 –7, southern rockers Thrillbilly Deluxe at 9 p.m. Dec. 9 and country crooner Derryl Perry at 10 p.m. Dec. 10 – 13.
When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 10, 2012
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.