NFR drink specials
Tacos & Tequila inside Luxor celebrates National Finals Rodeo with food and drink specials through Saturday, Dec. 15. Monday - Friday from 2 - 6 p.m., NFR enthusiasts can enjoy a selection of half-priced T&T appetizers including guacamole, queso fundido, nachos, quesadillas, chicken tamales and tostadas, beef flautas and corn on the cob. Drink specials include $5 Dos Equis, Jose Cuervo shots, well drinks, sangria and house red and white wine and $18 buckets of Sol. There will also be a beer and shot cart featuring Coors and specialty Sweet Home Rodeo shots.
When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 4, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.