Women in Design
Six talented female designers have been selected for the first ever blind juried exhibit from the fields of architecture, interior design and landscape architecture. The event showcases the work of Renne Smith, Gina Grillo, Lindzay Green, Alice O'Keefe, Briana Tiberti and Kim Dauost at the Colab Gallery at 1025 S. 1st. St. in Art Square.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: (One-off place), Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 6, 2012
Last updated Dec. 6, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.