NFR tailgate, drink specials and concerts
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino celebrates NFR with tailgating parties, entertainment, autograph signings and food and drink specials. The NFR Tailgate in the Harmon parking lot runs from 3 p.m. - midnight Dec. 6 – 9 and Dec. 13 – 15. The event features entertainment for all ages with performances on the Cooper Tires stage by duet CJ Simmons (Dec. 6 – 9) and country rock band Cash Presley (Dec. 6 – 9, 13 – 15). Autograph signing sessions will be held with riders Cody Whitney from 10:30 - 11:30 p.m. Dec. 7 and Steve Woolsey from 10 - 11 p.m. Dec. 13. Guests can dine on hot dogs and chili dogs while sipping beverages from a two-story Anheuser Bush bar.
Drink specials include buckets of Bud Light for $20, shot kickers with any drink or beer purchase for $5 and a shot or drink of Crown Royal or Jim Beam for $6. Guests will also be able to participate in drawings on exclusive prizes including western wear from Pinto Ranch at Fashion Show Mall and a grand prize package for the StageCoach Country Festival 2013.
Inside at Vinyl, concertgoers can enjoy free shows including country western band Cletus & Mexican Sweat at 9 p.m. Dec. 6 –7, southern rockers Thrillbilly Deluxe at 9 p.m. Dec. 9 and country crooner Derryl Perry at 10 p.m. Dec. 10 – 13.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 10, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.