NFR nightly parties
PBR Rock Bar at Planet Hollywood celebrates NFR with nightly parties hosted by professional bull riders and Miss Rodeo America 2011, McKenzie Haley. The Strip-side destination will also host live performances by Blacktop Gypsy, Phil Hamilton, Austin Allsup and the Ryan Whyte Maloney Band, along with a bull-riding competition complete with $500 in cash and prizes Dec. 6 - 15. Miss Rodeo America 2011, McKenzie Haley, hosts the party Thursday, Dec. 6 - 15, every night at 9 p.m. Douglas Duncan, Professional Bull Rider and National Finals Rodeo rider, will co-host these events with Haley from Thursday, Dec. 6 - 10. From Tuesday, Dec. 11, through Thursday, Dec. 13, NFR Saddle Bronc Riding qualifiers Jacobs Crawley and brother Sterling Crawley will co-host with Haley.
Live performances include Blacktop Gypsy at 10 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 10; Austin Allsup and the Ryan Whyte Maloney Band on Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 8 p.m.; and Phil Hamilton on Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 8 p.m.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: PBR Rock Bar & Grill, 3667 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 6, 2012
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.