Mike Tyson Cares Foundation launch party
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson launches his charity, Mike Tyson Cares Foundation, at a kick off event at Tabu Ultralounge at the MGM Grand. The Hangover star's charity, whose mission is to “give kids a fighting chance” by offering innovative centers that provide for the comprehensive needs of children from broken homes, will kick off with a star-studded gala. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Shade Tree Foundation as well as Awakenings, both of which benefit needy and at-risk children in the Las Vegas area.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tabú Ultralounge, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 29, 2012
Last updated Nov. 29, 2012
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.