The Nativity, a 25-minute production of the Biblical account of Jesus Christ’s birth, features more than 100 cast members and over a dozen animals. Performances will depict scenes including Mary and Joseph traveling to Bethlehem, angelic manifestations and visits from the shepherds and three kings. In addition to the production and live music, dozens of nativities from countries around the world will be on display. The event is presented by the Las Vegas Redrock Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints and is held at Opportunity Village.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Opportunity Village, 6050 S. Buffalo Drive
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Nov. 27, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.