The Nativity, a 25-minute production of the Biblical account of Jesus Christ’s birth, features more than 100 cast members and over a dozen animals. Performances will depict scenes including Mary and Joseph traveling to Bethlehem, angelic manifestations and visits from the shepherds and three kings. In addition to the production and live music, dozens of nativities from countries around the world will be on display. The event is presented by the Las Vegas Redrock Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints and is held at Opportunity Village.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Opportunity Village, 6050 S. Buffalo Drive
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Nov. 27, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.