NFR drink specials
Tacos & Tequila inside Luxor celebrates National Finals Rodeo with food and drink specials through Saturday, Dec. 15. Monday - Friday from 2 - 6 p.m., NFR enthusiasts can enjoy a selection of half-priced T&T appetizers including guacamole, queso fundido, nachos, quesadillas, chicken tamales and tostadas, beef flautas and corn on the cob. Drink specials include $5 Dos Equis, Jose Cuervo shots, well drinks, sangria and house red and white wine and $18 buckets of Sol. There will also be a beer and shot cart featuring Coors and specialty Sweet Home Rodeo shots.
When: Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 4, 2012
Last updated Dec. 4, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.