End of Prohibition Anniversary Party
Take a time machine to the Roaring ’20s on Tuesday night, when the Palms nightspot celebrates the 79th anniversary of Repeal Day. Arrive thirsty (we are celebrating the end of Prohibition, right?), since the event will feature a hosted Crown Royal Maple bar with Prohibition-inspired cocktails. Period costume and dance contests complete the event (with $1,205 going to the winners). Lindy Hop, anyone?
When: Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Moon Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $25
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Nov. 27, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino