End of Prohibition Anniversary Party
Take a time machine to the Roaring ’20s on Tuesday night, when the Palms nightspot celebrates the 79th anniversary of Repeal Day. Arrive thirsty (we are celebrating the end of Prohibition, right?), since the event will feature a hosted Crown Royal Maple bar with Prohibition-inspired cocktails. Period costume and dance contests complete the event (with $1,205 going to the winners). Lindy Hop, anyone?
When: Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Moon Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $25
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Nov. 27, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.