Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon
See the Strip at night as you cruise the streets of Las Vegas while running in the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. The race kicks off in the Luxor Festival Grounds and winds along the Strip with the finish line adjacent to the Mirage. For a list of entertainment before, during and after the race, click here.
When: Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: The Strip
Event posted Nov. 28, 2012
Last updated Nov. 28, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.