Jorge Ameer Double Feature
The Onyx Theatre is underutilized as a screening room, but this week a couple of independent gay-themed dramas get a showcase. Filmmaker Ameer and actors Torie Tyson and Keith Roenke will be on hand for a Q&A after showings of The Dark Side of Love, about the troubled relationship between two brothers (4 and 8:30 p.m.), and the Greece-set D’Agostino (6 and 10:30 p.m.).
When: Thursday, Aug. 30, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $20
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 22, 2012
Last updated Aug. 22, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.