Top Chef Masters Season 4 Weekly Viewing Party
The Cosmopolitan hosts a weekly “Top Chef Masters” Season 4 viewing party at the Boulevard Pool every Wednesday at 9 p.m. Each week, “Top Chef Masters” fans will be able to catch all of the culinary action of Season 4 from the 65’ digital marquee while enjoying movie-like snacks. Viewing parties are non-ticketed, open to the public and all-ages. The Cosmopolitan serves as the host resort for “Top Chef Masters” Season 4. During the filming of the network’s award-winning show, the celebrity Chef’testants lived in and competed throughout the property, often interacting with the impressive roster of noteworthy chefs who make up the culinary collection at The Cosmopolitan.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 24, 2012
Last updated July 24, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.