The Headwear Association hosts its first annual Hat-A-Palooza at the Foundation Room. Event goers will experience great music, food, drinks, and continue the historical trend of fashionable headwear.
The event is sponsored by Wallaroo Hat Company, a Colorado-based manufacturer of stylish UPF 50+ hats. Dress hats will be required at the event as an opportunity to flaunt individual fashion style.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Foundation Room, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 20, 2012
Last updated Aug. 20, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.