"MythBusters: Behind the Myths"
The all-new live show “MythBusters: Behind the Myths,” starring Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, co-hosts of the Emmy-nominated Discovery series "MythBusters,” will debut at The Palazzo Las Vegas for 6 performances only, August 17 – 19 and August 31 – September 2, 2012.
“MythBusters: Behind the Myths,” presents a fantastical evening of on-stage experiments, audience participation, rocking video and behind-the-scenes stories. Fans join Jamie and Adam on stage and assist in their mind-blowing and mind-twisting approach to science.
When: Sunday, Aug. 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $130
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 12, 2012
Last updated July 12, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- Where I Stand: Principles are worth the time, cost it takes to wage the fight
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.