They say laughter is the best medicine, so what better to cure a nasty hangover than a 75-minute session with doctor of comedy David Spade.
The comic’s set at the Venetian ballroom doesn't actually cure any of the headaches that followed the sleep-deprived, booze-addled night before, but laughing about random stuff — including his visits from legitimate medical doctors – helps numb the post-party pain.
When: Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65.75 - $175.75
Age limit: Not available
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted March 27, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2013
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.