Barbara Cook has performed as a soprano for more than 50 years. Considered “Broadway’s favorite ingenue” during the heyday of the Broadway musical, Miss Cook has since then launched a successful second career as a concert and recording artist.
When: Friday, Aug. 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $40 - $70
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 14, 2012
Last updated July 12, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.