Which Vegas streets will be accessible to food trucks may be up for debate, but Vegas StrEATs will be accessible to you, as always, on the second Saturday of the month. Slidin’ Thru, Johnny McGuire’s, Sin City Wings, Pop’s on the Go and seven other mobile vendors round out the tasty bill.
When: Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Cortez, 600 E. Fremont Street , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 8, 2012
Last updated Aug. 8, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.