Night at the Museum: "A Bug's Life"
Local parents who want a few hours to spend by themselves—while keeping their children in safe hands—will have that chance when the Springs Preserve hosts the kids-only "Night at the Museum: A Bug's Life." Parents can drop off their kids for a safe night of entertainment including a screening of the G-rated animated film plus kid-friendly activities including arts and crafts and a tour of the Origen Museum, as well as snacks and a pizza dinner.
Admission is $25 per child (ages 5 to 12), and Members save $5 per child. Only 125 spots for this event are available, so be sure to purchase tickets online or at the box office by Aug. 8.
When: Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 5+
Event posted July 31, 2012
Last updated July 31, 2012
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.