Carnavale chef demonstrations
As part of the Venetian and Palazzo's Carnavale event, Tao and Lavo will host action-packed chef demonstrations in St. Mark’s Square with Tao Executive Chef Michael Armstrong, Lavo Executive Chef Massimiliano Campanari and Corporate Executive Sous Chef Marc Marrone. Guests can enjoy watching the chefs whip up their famed cuisine including Tao’s Trio of Sashimi with Wasabi Salsa and Lavo’s Burrata Wrapped in Prosciutto, Basil and Dark Cherry Balsamic while sampling small bites. Guests will also receive a voucher for a complimentary cocktail with purchase of an entrée at either Tao or Lavo.
When: Friday, Aug. 10, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 3, 2012
Last updated Aug. 3, 2012
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.