The Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel will host Sake Sessions, an evening of complimentary tastings of fine international sake, music, themed food stations, poolside. Sake specialists from Ty Ku, Takara and Gekkeikan will educate guests on the unique characteristics of sake throughout the tasting.
Guests are invited to explore all of the sakes provided by Ty Ku, Takara and Gekkeikan, including Ty Ku’s newest addition, Coconut Nigori Sake. Guests will also enjoy the upbeat music by DJ Chimz hosted by Definitive Talents. In addition to the complimentary sake tasting, guests are welcome to enjoy Sake Sessions' specially priced food and cocktails.
When: Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Renaissance Hotel, 3400 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 3, 2012
Last updated Aug. 3, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.