Top Chef Masters Season 4 Weekly Viewing Party
The Cosmopolitan hosts a weekly “Top Chef Masters” Season 4 viewing party at the Boulevard Pool every Wednesday at 9 p.m. Each week, “Top Chef Masters” fans will be able to catch all of the culinary action of Season 4 from the 65’ digital marquee while enjoying movie-like snacks. Viewing parties are non-ticketed, open to the public and all-ages. The Cosmopolitan serves as the host resort for “Top Chef Masters” Season 4. During the filming of the network’s award-winning show, the celebrity Chef’testants lived in and competed throughout the property, often interacting with the impressive roster of noteworthy chefs who make up the culinary collection at The Cosmopolitan.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 24, 2012
Last updated July 24, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Congress wants to spend less, and Nevadans on food stamps likely to notice
- Republicans are OK with this?
- Other Voices: Teach for America is an ‘investment’ in education
- Head-kick knockout paves Junior dos Santos’ way back to Cain Velasquez
- Forrest Griffin announces retirement after UFC 160
- 2 drivers killed during event at Reno-Fernley Raceway
- Driver arrested on DUI count after crashing into trooper’s car on I-15
- This time, D.C. pols are fighting over … President Obama’s nominees
- Sun Editorial: Governor needs to lead to make sure key issues are addressed
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.