Weird Al at the Cannery
"Weird Al" Yankovic, the king of song parodies, performs his greatest hits including “White & Nerdy,” “Like A Surgeon,” “Eat It” at The Club at the Cannery.
When: Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cannery Casino & Hotel, 2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas
Cost: $19.95 - $34.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 8, 2011
Last updated Aug. 1, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.