Dave and Mahoney's Beer Bash and Food Truck Fest
X107.5's Dave and Mahoney present the 2nd Annual Beer Bash which will feature beer and sake tastings, a Patron Margarita Mecca, gourmet food trucks and live entertainment. General Admission to the poolside bash is $20 and includes access to a bottomless beer and sake tasting sponsored by Budweiser and Ty Ku Sake, The Patron Margarita Mecca bar, and a vast array of authentic cuisines from the hottest food trucks from Los Angeles, Orange County and Las
Throughout the event guests can enjoy live entertainment, a 20-foot water slide and beats from local DJ's Kaotic, Mike Uriarte and local bands.
Enjoy this event with cooled-air seating in the Cool Zone sponsored by ARS Rescue Rooter with the purchase of the VIP package for $50. Doors open for early admission to VIP ticket holders at 5:00 p.m. The VIP Tasting includes over 40 craft beers and sake and a limited number of tickets are available.
When: Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Hotel-Casino-Spa, 9777 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $50
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 16, 2012
Last updated July 16, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.