Yo-Yo Ma with Kathryn Stott and the Assad Brothers
Four of the greatest musicians in the world are coming together at Reynolds Hall at The Smith Center. Cello master Yo-Yo Ma, winner of more than 15 Grammys, will be joined by the sensational guitarist duo The Assad Brothers and acclaimed British pianist Kathryn Stott. Together, they will present an unforgettable evening of authentic Latin American music.
When: Tuesday, April 24, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $129
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 27, 2012
Last updated March 27, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.