Mad Mud Run
If you’re not afraid to get a little dirty this weekend, head to Knickerbocker Park in the Providence neighborhood (10695 W. Dorrell Lane) for the Mad Mud Run and the Mud Puppy Splash for children. The Mad Mud Run is a muddy 4.6 mile run/obstacle course that helps support Spread the Word Nevada, a local charity that collects books for Clark County students in need. The Mudpuppy Splash is open to the first 200 children ages 4-12 and costs $15 per child. Tickets for the adult race are $60 and the mandatory pre-race meeting begins at 9:45 a.m.
When: Saturday, April 21, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Knickerbocker Park in the Providence neighborhood (10695 W. Dorrell Lane)
Cost: $15 - $60
Age limit: 4+
Event posted April 19, 2012
Last updated April 19, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.