Alternative rock band Garbage performs at the Pearl at the Palms. The award-winning band topped the charts with their debut self titled album in 1995, which spawned the hit singles “Stupid Girl” and “Only Happy When It Rains.” Their follow up album earned them Grammy nominations for Best Rock Album and Album of the Year. After several hiatuses, Garbage released their first album in seven years, "Not Your Kind Of People." Enjoy all your favorite hits and get to know their new music at The Pearl.
When: Saturday, April 14, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $40 - $60
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 12, 2012
Last updated March 7, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.