Sixth Annual Nevada State Conference on Problem Gambling
The Nevada State Conference on Problem Gambling is an annual professional education and networking event. The conference is open to anyone and its purpose is to increase community awareness, enhance knowledge and skills, and encourage collaborative efforts to reduce the impact of problem gambling. The two-day program includes presentations by leading experts and practitioners and is approved for 13 continuing education units. Visit www.nevadacouncil.org or call 702-369-9740 for additional program and registration information.
When: Friday, April 13, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Gold Coast Casino, 4000 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 18, 2012
Last updated Jan. 18, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.