Easter Hop at the Valley of Fire State Park
The Easter Bunny will hop around to the following locations at various times: Atlatl rock campground, Arch Rock campground, Group Use area, Atlatl Picnic area, Seven Sisters area, historic Conservation Corps cabins area and the Visitor Center. The park is located six miles from Lake Mead and 55 miles northeast of Las Vegas via Interstate 15 and on exit 75.
When: Sunday, April 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Valley of Fire State Park
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 3, 2012
Last updated April 3, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.