Opportunity Village's 7th Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament
Caesars Palace will host Opportunity Village's 7th Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament with a grand prize of a seat in the World Series of Poker Main Evenbt..
Details: $300 Buy in for 1,000 in starting chips
$200 Rebuys during the first three levels for 1,500 more in chips
$200 add-on at the end of the first hour for 2,000 more in chips
Must be at or below 1,000 in chips to rebuy
All players can Add-on once regardless of chip count
Levels will be 20 minutes long
To register, or for more information, please visit: http://www.opportunityvillage.org/poker.php
When: Saturday, April 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 27, 2012
Last updated Feb. 27, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.